Monoprice 2858 35ft 18AWG CL2 Premium 5-RCA Component Video/Audio Coaxial Cable (RG-6/U) - Black Component video, also known as YPbPr, produces the highest quality analog video. This cable includes conductors for each of the three video channels (Red, Green, Blue) as well as the two stereo audio channels (Red and White) and is ideal for connecting the analog output of DVD players and VCRs to the corresponding inputs on your TV.The video conductors in this cable are made from RG-6 coaxial cable, with 18AWG cores and shielding to prevent EMI and RFI interference from disturbing your video signal. The audio lines utilize 27AWG stranded conductors. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. The connector housings have color-coded, knurled rubber rings for easy identification and a perfect grip when installing or removing the cable.This cable is CL2 rated, indicating that it conforms with fire safety and insurance requirements, making it safe for use through or within the walls of residential class buildings.Specifications: Color Coded: Green, Red and Blue (Component Video) & Red, White (Stereo Audio) Video Cable Triple heavy-duty super shielded RG-6/U coaxial cables to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference. Gold plated RCA plugs to improve conductivity. Color coded and labeled for the luminance (Y) and chrominance (Pr, Pb) Signals. Solid center conductor: 18 AWG (11.02) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 916/0.12 Braid Fully molded construction. Excellent quality.Audio Cable 26 AWG (10/0.12) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 48/0.12 Braid$41.39
Global Marketing PartnersPLATINUM PLASMA/LCD CART$345.82
LEISURE TIME MARKETINGEasy-to-install stainless steel exhaust tips are a handsome addition to any coach. They won't rust, and they won't chip or peel like chrome-plated tips. Turn-down ends send diesel soot down, away from your vehicle. Stainless steel clamps included.$74.99
With video becoming the wave of the future when it comes to online advertising, it only makes sense that you fully familiarize yourself with the concepts and all the ins and outs. Start by using these video marketing tips. It will help you get started and even perfect your technique if you already have a little experience.
There are a few different ways you can do your online videos. You can actually record yourself with a video camera while you show how to do a certain task. This is very effective when it comes to illustrating activities that aren’t done on the computer such as training a dog, planting a seed, etc.
For those videos that are explaining how to do something online, you can use screen capture software that will actually record everything that is on your computer screen and turn it into a video. This method is best for many types of internet marketing tutorial videos.
Depending on which type of videos will work best for your niche and your online business, you may need different tools. This list will give you an overview of some of the most commonly used products that you can incorporate into your video marketing:
1. If you are going to be showing how to do a certain activity, offline, than you will need a good quality video camera. Now, don’t think that you have to have a thousand dollar camera. You can get great quality video from a camera that’s only a few hundred dollars. Just remember that if you’re going to be recording things outside or if you’re going to be recording yourself, you’ll probably also want a sturdy tripod to support your camera while you’re filming.
2. Screen capture software such as Camtasia. There are many varieties available online, some are even free. For the most part you won’t need a lot of bells and whistles, just good quality that will allow your viewers to follow along with what you’re doing online.
3. Make sure you have a good quality microphone. If they can’t hear or understand what you’re saying they will stop watching. Again, a good microphone doesn’t have to be expensive, just look around online and you can find just what you’re looking for. Make sure that you take your location into consideration when picking out your microphone. For example, if you’re going to be recording outside where there is a lot of traffic or other noises, you want a microphone that can handle that ambient noise and where you can still be heard.
4. Create a script for your video. As someone who spends a lot of time online I can tell you that I will stop watching any video that is poorly made. It doesn’t matter if it’s poor video or audio quality or just poorly outlined. My time is too valuable to sit through someone trying to stammer their way through a video. Know what you’re going to say, make and follow a script and if you mess up, try again. If you want them to keep watching your video, you better make sure that it’s worth watching.
5. When you submit your video to video directories make sure you optimize it using your niche related keywords. You’ll want to include 3-5 good targeted keywords in your title, your description and your tags. Also make sure to include the URL of your website so they can check out more about what you’re promoting.
These basic video marketing tips will help you get started and succeed with your online marketing efforts much more quickly than if you relied solely on the trial and error method.