– The combative lawyer who once represented President Uhuru Kenyatta in a presidential petition asked Miguna Miguna to stop crying foul after he was deported
– Ahmendnasir Abdullahi cajoled Miguna telling him to stop fighting to come to Kenya in court but instead mobilse his 'army' and storm the country by force
– Miguna was told by the lawyer to begin his forceful entry into Kenya from Kisumu
– The self styled general of NRM was dramatically deported back to Canada following five days of detainment
– He was arrested for allegedly declaring himself general of the proscribed NRM and for administering oath to Raila Odinga
– The government claimed Miguna had denounced his Kenyan citizenship some years back and that he was Canadian
Seasoned Lawyer Ahmdenasir Abdullahi, went straight for the general of the outlawed National Resistance Movement (NRM) Miguna Miguna's jagular, on Tuesday, February 13.
He branded the barrister a cowardly general for opting to take the legal route to see him make a return to Kenya.
Send 'NEWS' to 40227 to receive all the important breaking news as it happens
Ahmednasir was perplexed at how Miguna was seeking court orders to have him return to his country of birth.
READ ALSO: Mtangazaji wa K24 atahadharisha Wakenya baada ya kutapeliwa KSh 850,000
The former lawyer to President Uhuru Kenyatta was of the notion that Miguna should storm Kenya from Kisumu in military fashion and triumphantly make his way back to his Runda house.
"Very surprised that Miguna Miguna has gone to court to be allowed to come back to his country of birth…what a cowardly act," Ahmednasir's tweet seen by TUKO.co.ke read.
READ ALSO: Heartbroken father of two pleads for KSh 7 million help from Kenyans as wife undergoes chemo
Ever since Miguna found himself bungled out of the country following a radical government crackdown on members of the outlawed NRM, he has engaged in a series of tweeter wars from Canada.
READ ALSO: Mwanamke ampa Larry Madowo busu la aina yake na kuisisimua mitandao
Ahmednasir accused his fellow learned friend of cowardice following Miguna's decision to begin court procedures to see him allowed back in Kenya days after his deportation.
"I thought he said he was an NRA GENERAL. Why doesn't he storm Kenya from Kisumu and go straight to his house at Runda… coward General Miguna!!!" Ahmednasir observed.
READ ALSO: How to be a Good Girlfriend in High School
According to Ahmednasir, this was not befitting of Miguna's rank as general and had envisaged a more heroic return or the besieged general.
As TUKO.co.ke had earlier reported, Miguna Miguna, trained his guns towards Boni Khalwale, branding the former Kakamega Senator a coward, on Monday, February 12.
Miguna has been at the helm of controversy following his deportation after he decided to boldly participate in the illegitimate swearing in of NASA leader Raila Odinga, on January 30.
The fiery lawyer claimed that the pink slippers he was captured wearing in an Amsterdam bound KLM flight were offered to him by a Kajiado OCS who had sympathised with him.
ALSO WATCH: Kenyans react to Miguna Miguna's deportation on TUKO tv