Credit Verification Supervisor – Spanish Speaking
Westlake Financial Services • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 hour ago
The Spanish Credit Verifier Supervisor will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and developing employees. The S.C.V supervisor will also assist in coordinating, enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards we require from all our employees. In addition, the S.C.V Supervisor will communicate with the other branches of Originations, Marketing and Sales force to provide excellent customer service to our dealers and customers alike. Bilingual Spanish is preferred.
Be part of our team and apply!
Our company rewards dedication, values innovation, and supports both personal and professional growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage agents in a call center environment
- Manage agents reports
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Coach and develop team members
- Interact via phone, email, in person with Sales Reps and dealers with problem deals.
- Audit deals for quality purposes.
- Receive escalated calls from potential customers or dealer.
- Review verification team for improved quality.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Excellent Communication Skills (Spanish and English)
- Familiar with the buy program and credit reports.
- Detail oriented great organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Ability to multi task various projects at one time.
- Able to work with different departments to improve service level.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work in a high volume and high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Minimum of 2 year of working in auto finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of working a Call Center environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years Collection background (optional).
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- 10 key.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- CRM (Deal Trak).
- CMS Avaya.
- Avaya Phone reports.
- Buy Program.
- File Net.
- Web based applications.
- Doc Con.
- Nice software.
Written and Verbal Novice
Computer/Technical Literacy Intermediate
Managing Multiple Projects Novice
Interpersonal Skills Novice
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Bachelors or better.
2 years: Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience required.
2 years: Minimum of 2 years Collection background (optional)
2 years: Minimum of 2 years of working a Call Center environment.
2 years: Minimum of 2 years of working in auto finance.
Licenses & Certifications